- Building the website using a layout and webdesign that is clean, simple and easy to navigate.
- Experimenting with html.
- Get feedback from other photographers on how I can improve my photographic skills.
- Get in contact with other keen aquarists and photographers.
- Provide information and advice concerning interesting aquarium inhabitants.
- Improve my photo editing skills.
- Practice writing in english and do so in a way that makes my articles fairly easy to read and understand.
- Provide useful digital aquarium photography information and tutorials.
- Show some large (but not full size) samples of my own photos.
- Spread knowledge about aquaristics.
- Using my linkpage as my own Internet startingpoint, instead of using bookmarks, so that others can also use my link collection.
- Having fun. :-)